Pinging anyone with a shop

Page 2 of 2

Look at my shop on my website.
www.srww.com
Joe.....

Wow. Do you have repro quality files of those shots, or similar ones? Email me, please.
My old stomping grounds. In fact, I've got some cousins still living in Pittsfield: I graduated from Albany State, and the best restaurant in Colonie used to be the Barnsider...something like 35 years ago.
Charlie Self wrote:

I moved to Middle TN from Sullivan County, NY a little town called Grahamsville. (Catskill Mountains)
--
All the Best
Dale Miller

I moved to VA from Wurtsboro, NY, on the edge of Sullivan...IIRC, it is still in Orange, but I am not sure. A long time ago.
Charlie Self wrote:

I think Wurstboro is in Ulster County.
--
All the Best
Dale Miller

Nope. I just checked. It's well within the boundaries of Sullivan County.
Not far from the town of Mamakating.

That always reminds me of the old joke about the guy on a train from Schenectady to Skaneateles talking to the conductor about all the funny sounding town names in some parts of Europe. Mamakating fits right into that tale.
Charlie,
You can see some views of my shop here.
http://home.netcom.com/~gkraig/project3.html
Glen
--
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes
and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's

Glen, Email me, please: charliediy @ gmail dot com
Even if Franks was full of shit. I was a 'Nam antiwar protestor while he was still in short pants, after I got out of USMC.
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 04:26:32 -0800 (PST), Charlie Self

You are more than welcome to take pics of mine. I'm not too good at photography! My shop is well equiped for a hack like me but there arent too many special setups like lumber storage and clamp racks and such. My benches are utilitarian and some tools are on wheels. sop cabinets came from remodeling jobs so they aint color coordinated.:-] I'm in central N.C. about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs from richmond VA if thats convenient for you. let me know if you need pics but i gotta tell ya they may not be book quality photos!
skeez
Wed, Jan 2, 2008, 6:10pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth sayeth: <snip> My shop is well equiped for a hack like me but there arent toomany special setups like lumber storage and clamp racks and such. <snip>
Hah! When you get back in the area, might let you stop by and look at mine. Then you'll walk away thinking yours is Norm's sshop. LMAO
JOAT If you can read this you're in range.

I'm in central VA, about 65 miles north of Danville, halfway between Falwelltown (AKA Lynchburg) and Roanoke.
My whole life missed out on color coordination.
Email me, please.
"Charlie Self" wrote

Well, whadya know. I have a daughter who lives in Bedford.
Max (visit there often)

So do I...county, that is, about 10 miles from town.
Charlie Self wrote:

Take a look at <http://mklange.cnc.net/ShopPics.html and <http://mklange.cnc.net/WorkBench.html is there anything there you mightfind useful? If so, I can try for some better shots.

A whole bunch. Virtually all of the bench shots, most of the shop shots, minus scenic and insulation.
Email me, please.
Take a peek at my saw dust factory below. High Point, NC.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Check the email from your site.
See you soon, I hope.
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 04:26:32 -0800 (PST), Charlie Self

e-mail sent
skeez

I forgot to add WV. My wife is always glad for a chance to roll up on by the Ohio and watch the river traffic, especially if sternwheelers are running.
Response has been great, with some very interesting shops. I could use two or three more shops, preferably in unusual locations, but not necessarily.