Ping woodchucker

Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a f****ng job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are sick and f****ng tired of welfare queens like you living on the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would have had a job long ago.

Richard Starkey

Troll!

Reply to
Leon

Yea I saw where it came from, he re-rerouted through sewer.dizum... ... But he apparently does know my current situation.

But I think I attacked Brian and he is upset. And I get that.. But I don't like people showing bad technique, if you are going to teach, or show what you can do, then do it right.

Reply to
woodchucker

FWIW I think the best teacher could be taught a thing or two. There would be no videos if every one had to be perfect in every ones eyes before presenting. The absolute worst "HACK" that I have seen was the guy that had a DIY show and built crap with his SCMS which he insisted on calling a RAS.

Reply to
Leon

Bruce Johnson. As a finisher/refinished, perhaps. As a woodworker, meh.

Reply to
Swingman

That's him.

I always get him mixed up with

Dean Johnson, HomeTime Don Johnson, Miami Vice

;~)

Reply to
Leon