Ping woodchucker

Jeff, you need to get off the internet and get a fucking job, NOW! I think I speak for most here when I say we are sick and fucking tired of welfare queens like you living on the public dole while we work our asses off to pay the taxes that support deadbeats like yourself! If you spent 1/10 the amount of time looking for employment as you do surfing Youtube, Craigslist, and posting to this group you would have had a job long ago.
http://scottlong1980.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/fraud2.jpeg
On 3/30/2014 5:33 PM, Richard Starkey wrote:

Troll!
On 3/30/2014 7:21 PM, Leon wrote:

Yea I saw where it came from, he re-rerouted through sewer.dizum... ... But he apparently does know my current situation.
But I think I attacked Brian and he is upset. And I get that.. But I don't like people showing bad technique, if you are going to teach, or show what you can do, then do it right.
--
Jeff

On 3/30/2014 7:53 PM, woodchucker wrote:

FWIW I think the best teacher could be taught a thing or two. There would be no videos if every one had to be perfect in every ones eyes before presenting. The absolute worst "HACK" that I have seen was the guy that had a DIY show and built crap with his SCMS which he insisted on calling a RAS.

Bruce Johnson. As a finisher/refinished, perhaps. As a woodworker, meh.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 3/31/2014 5:21 AM, Swingman wrote:

That's him.
I always get him mixed up with
Dean Johnson, HomeTime Don Johnson, Miami Vice
;~)