ping toolguy wine rack

Its me who posted the beginning thread, I use anon software, so I dont know if this will have the same "name."
your 400case cellar sounds amazing. i have a passive space, although there is a spot pre-cut into the wall for a double-size cooling unit. I have drawn out an approximation of what i want it to look like (assume everything that follows is 16"x16" cubes) Bottom: single case height cardboard wine box) storage, on top of that is are four cubes (five x 16" = 6.5ft total height, plus any crown or bottom moulding). one column might have four 4x4 bottle racks, the next might have "those ><" or "X" bins, basicly everything you see on the rosehill page i referenced: http://www.rosehillwinecellars.com/3rsV2/modular_products.php?manufacturer=modularcategory=wine_racks
Id love to see what you built.
If you go to The Spalted Board, I've got a couple pictures posted there: http://www.spaltedboard.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=forum&board=photos&op=display&num 42
I found that 14" diamond bins are the best size for me. 14" fits a 4x4 pattern of almost all wine styles. Building these cellars are big time hogs. If you want this built and move on to the next project then I'd purchase my racking. If you wish to build yourself I can give you some tips for the methods, jigs, etc.
Neil