Ping: Toller re:Performax 16-32

How did your pick up of the Performax 16-32 work out. Item intact and as advertised?

I picked it up today. It looks fine, but I haven't had a chance to put it together yet.
The UPCs on one box were cut off, but the rebate doesn't require them so it doesn't matter. That makes me suspicious that it is a returned product, but the packing inside looks original and there is no hint of use. The motor is dated 11/04.
If you were thinking of picking up, they charge a $25 handling charge. Still a bargain though; if it works...