Ping to JOAT

JOAT, I am lurker from the doggie groups. I found this group when the trolls started crossposting and I have been lurking here since. It appears that the trolls have posted this garbage all over usenet. The worst part, is that even though these were not your posts, the archives are forever tainted with these most recent "inspirations". If anyone ever does a search on your past inspirations, these will come up too. Anyway, keep on trucking and be strong.

Reply to
Jack the Breeder

google, no doubt.

Reply to