Ping Swingman: What stain did you use on the barstools?

Hard to tell in photos, of course, but it sure looks nice. I'd love to add a can to my extensive collection. Oh, and possibly even use it on a project.
On 8/21/2014 1:49 PM, Greg Guarino wrote:

http://www.rockler.com/general-finishes-mission-stain-oak
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net