PING: Swampbug (re: Freud SD208)

Swampy,
did you end up getting the Freud 208 dado set? How did it work out? I recall there was some discussion of (potential) slack on the arbor.
I'd appreciate any comments
cheers,
Greg
Yes I did go buy it from HD, but have not had the chance to play with it. I plan to make test cuts with it and compare with HF $19 set which i suspect has the sloppy arbor fit. I will post pics when I can get to it.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
Swampy,
did you end up getting the Freud 208 dado set? How did it work out? I recall there was some discussion of (potential) slack on the arbor.
I'd appreciate any comments
cheers,
Greg

make test cuts with it and compare with HF $19 set which i suspect has the sloppy arbor fit. I will post pics when I can get to it.
Thanks for the reply, I'll wait for your post,
cheers,
Greg