Ping: Skeez

Re: Luger Display Box - http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw /
Very nice gift. If I may, how about have a recognition plate made (local trophy shot), for the backside of the lid, with your Granddad's name, rank, and years (or exact dates) he served.
Sonny

....Local trophy shop....
Sonny

that may happen. I am going to call him this weekend to see if he will let me have his medals to mount in there as well. He has given me the luger and most of his other firearms. He is 94 and doesn't hunt anymore. I am going down to Fla this winter sometime and intend to show him the box. I think he will like it.
skeez