Ping Robotoy

Page 2 of 2
"Greg Guarino" wrote:

I survived a couple of weeks in the hospital this spring.
Some of the elementary schools (probably first graders), in the area used their art class, along with a few crayons and some craft paper to produce some "cards" for us patients.
Receiving one of those "cards" was the highlight of my day.
Also, a visit from the dogs was also helpful.
One big old boy was so ugly that he was beautiful.
Lew

Oops, rereading your post, I glossed over or discounted the last half of that sentence. I should have been agreeing with you somewhat more.

Agreed. When you feel bad, dark thoughts come easily.

That's great.

Gripped it hard, didja? <g> Sounds like a good hospital crew.

That puts you more into the Fighter category in my books. Kudos.

It sure does help. A simple fleeting-but-caring touch on your forehead when you're sick can make the whole day turn out nicely.
-- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

I'll be sending him a card as soon as I can find one that's off topic.
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 22:16:16 -0500, Some Guy On The Internet <Some Guy On The snipped-for-privacy@internet.com> wrote:

I sent the "It's a Girl" card. Figured it would not be a duplicate.

Well, then you're going to be POed. I beat you to it. Along with the "It's a Girl" card, I congratulated him on giving birth. :)

Good to know I'm not the only ###hole

I'm betting he gets the biggest laugh out of our two cards.
On 11/29/2012 10:16 PM, Some Guy On The Internet wrote:

I sent him the happy fathers day... figured that was close to off topic I wanted to send him the baby boy, but nahhh.
They need some humourous cards.
On 11/29/12 8:19 AM, Swingman wrote:

NICE. Good work, Karl. For a bunch of a-holes, we can do some good every now and then. :-)
--

-MIKE-

+1
On 11/28/2012 5:04 AM, Dave wrote:

Sometimes life not only will send lemons, but Brussels sprouts. I hate it when someone I respect has problems like this.
shit!
mahalo, jo4hn