Ping Robert (nailshooter)

Page 2 of 2
Mike Marlow wrote:

I didn't mean to imply that HVLP is the only way to spray ... but that spraying is a wonderful way to fly.
My first concern, even above the cost of the paint, is that I don't own a compressor. The HVLP came with its own air supply. Bonus.
That hurdle overcome, the speed of application is a revelation ... I won't be brushing anymore if I can help it.
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com