Ping: Robatoy

This is right up your alley. Forget about the CNC sign making - make human body parts!
http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/innovation/02/19/bioprinting.wounded.soldiers /
I can just imagine the conversations... "Gawd-DAMMIT! Who didn't replace the nipple cartridge in the printer?! Johnny, were you messing in here with your friends again? We already went over this - it's _not_ funny to attach body parts to your friends when they're sleeping. I swear one day I'm going to put a lock on the damn thing."

I would print me a pretty girl... over 18 of course...

"A"...? Admirable restraint. I'd run off quintuplets of Jessica Rabbit.

*swoon*
Goodness... just ONE would be awesome... two would be asking for vapour-lock.

I think it would kind of be like having only one dog. It can get kind of lonely for them, so it's better if they have a playmate.

"A"...? Admirable restraint. I'd run off quintuplets of Jessica Rabbit.