PING - Robatoy

This is probably the studio easel plan you need.

JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T

Yes! Except it calls for a piano hinge, and I don't play piano.

Keep looking.

Btw.. I found one, but it is waaay more involved than what I had in mind.

Reply to
Robatoy

I made this one for my daughter. I put a chalkboard on one side a whiteboard on the other.

efgh

Does it all hinge on that?

Reply to
Bill in Detroit

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 7:18am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy doth order: Keep looking.

Ah, you obviously don't want me to keep looking then. No prob.

JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T