PING - Robatoy

http://www.gp.com/BUILD/DocumentViewer.aspx?repository=BP&elementid `24
This is probably the studio easel plan you need.
JOAT Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe. - Bazooka Joe
J T wrote:

Yes! Except it calls for a piano hinge, and I don't play piano.
Keep looking.
Btw.. I found one, but it is waaay more involved than what I had in mind.

I made this one for my daughter. I put a chalkboard on one side a whiteboard on the other.
http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/proj/easy_easel.shtml
Robatoy wrote:

Does it all hinge on that?
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube

Tue, Apr 24, 2007, 7:18am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy doth order: <snip> Keep looking. <snip>
Ah, you obviously don't want me to keep looking then. No prob.
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind