Ping Rich, in CA

If you, or anyone else, are near Temecula, CA., there may be some reasonable lumber and tools available here: http://irsauctions.com/index.asp?pg=8&ind=&view=&today Sonny

Crap. That's only 22 miles away from my old house in CA. 9-1/2 years late and a dollar short.
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer
http://irsauctions.com/index_search_results.asp?ind=50
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:03:41 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Oops, Toy snipped all the contents (including the GT symbols), his reply, and the preceeding text, leaving only the URL to a blank search page. Way to go, buddy!
-- The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. --Herbert Spencer
Sonny wrote:

Wow, what an inventory of equipment. This place was Huge!! I'm still looking at all the STUFFFFF!!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"