Ping Ray - Your Bowl

Ray, give us a side/oblique and bottom view of your bowl. I like it:
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/117321-1.jpg
Thanks. Sonny
I like the bowl also ! And I like all that ammo for the next years supply of turnings!!!
Jerry

Thanks. Step by step pictures and other views can be seen at
http://ray80538.home.comcast.net/~ray80538/SegmentedBowl/segbowl.html
I have posted before, but other projects are at
http://ray80538.home.comcast.net/~ray80538/Woodwork/woodwork.html
and
http://ray80538.home.comcast.net/~ray80538/Woodwork2/woodwork2.html
Thanks Ray. That was a perfect demo. I've looked at your work before... several times.
Jerry, what's this "I don't stand a chance", when it comes to displaying your work at the fairs? Don't try to satisfy someone else. Satisfy yourself and others will notice the work.... I do! Think positive.
Sonny