Ping Nailshooter - Akeda, half blinds and rabbeted drawer fronts

Tried to e-mail you page 33 of the AKEDA manual that illustrates and explains how the AKEDA does half blinds in a rabbeted drawer front. The e-mail bounced - User Unknown.
If you still want the answer to your question e-mail me with an e-mail address that works and I'll send it to you.
charlie b

charlie - that is an old address from years ago. Here is one that works, and I would love to see the page.
snipped-for-privacy@thetrashsbcglobal.net
Just take out "the garbage" and "the trash".
THANKS!
Robert