Ping Nailshooter - Akeda, half blinds and rabbeted drawer fronts

Tried to e-mail you page 33 of the AKEDA manual that illustrates and explains how the AKEDA does half blinds in a rabbeted drawer front. The e-mail bounced - User Unknown.

If you still want the answer to your question e-mail me with an e-mail address that works and I'll send it to you.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

charlie - that is an old address from years ago. Here is one that works, and I would love to see the page.

snipped-for-privacy@thetrashsbcglobal.net

Just take out "the garbage" and "the trash".

THANKS!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41