Ping: Morris Dovey

Morris,
Would the name Donald E. Hume remind you of anyone.
Neil
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 5/21/2010 11:38 AM, Rita and Neil Ward wrote:

Hmmm. Seems like it should, but I'm down to two brain cells - one for breathing and the other for wondering what I've forgotten...
NJ?
--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto /
On 5/21/2010 1:11 PM, Morris Dovey wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On 5/21/2010 4:42 PM, Rita and Neil Ward wrote:

Oh my - that's a half-century back! I don't recall any cadets, but dimly remember that there was a teacher named Hume, but I don't remember what he taught, and I doubt I ever knew his first name.
As far as cadets were concerned, all teachers had first names like Commander, Dean, or Doctor - except for my French teacher, who insisted on being called /Monsieur/ Parι.
--
Morris Dovey
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto /
On 5/22/2010 1:53 AM, Morris Dovey wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–