Ping: Morris Dovey

Morris,

Would the name Donald E. Hume remind you of anyone.

Neil

Reply to
Rita and Neil Ward

Hmmm. Seems like it should, but I'm down to two brain cells - one for breathing and the other for wondering what I've forgotten...

NJ?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

No, Culver.

Reply to
Rita and Neil Ward

Oh my - that's a half-century back! I don't recall any cadets, but dimly remember that there was a teacher named Hume, but I don't remember what he taught, and I doubt I ever knew his first name.

As far as cadets were concerned, all teachers had first names like Commander, Dean, or Doctor - except for my French teacher, who insisted on being called /Monsieur/ Paré.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

That would be Don, he is a retired state senator now.

Reply to
Rita and Neil Ward