Ping Morris Dovey

A totally useless (and cute) stirling engine application.
http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_3082519
Lee Michaels wrote:

If they'd mounted the propeller a bit lower, I could use it to cool my hot coffee...
...no, wait - that's not right. :o)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Yup, seen one of those engines sitting on a laptop running off the heat from the processor.
--
Stuart Winsor