PING - Morris - CNC site

Morris,
Ran across this site and immediately thought of you ... you may be light years ahead of this curve, but it was interesting for a CNC newbie, particularly his use of SU, parabola's and sun tracking:
http://cerebralmeltdown.com/cncstuff/index.htm
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Swingman wrote:

It is an interesting site - doubly so for me because I've been wrestling with tracking mechanism designs.
Thanks!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar