Ping Morris

Ran across this and thought you might be interested if you hadn't seen these already...maybe interested even if you had!
http://sensi.org/~svo/motori /
http://www.microrax.com/MicroRAX-Home.html
RicodJour wrote:

Very good article - and I like the way Viacheslav thinks! I did think his complaints about drilling PC boards were humorous since all he needed to do was replace the plotter pen with a small drill... :)

I could actually /use/ something like this (prototyping parabolic trough tracking systems), but it's prices like Twintec's that keep me working with wood. :(
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I never saw a plotter draw mekid people before. My high school drafting teacher would have got really upset about this.

Marvelous toys. Kinda expensive, but very nice.