Ping: Michael Baglio

Hey Mike, I'm in your neck of the woods visiting the in-laws. Any decent places for WWers besides WWers Supply near Burlington? Especially any good venues for used tools?
Thanks, H

For tools and machinery, WW's the largest place around.
However, if you have some _room_ , you might want to check out The Hardwood Store. Sometimes I go there just to breathe. :) I85, Exit 138 North. That's Hwy 61. Go 3 miles, look for the sign. Store on the right. Lots o' wood. Fair prices, great folks.
Bigger and even better selection is Wall Lumber in Mayodan, but that'll be a hike from where I presume you are.

Of course not. This is North Carolina. The furniture state. All the used tools are being used. :)
I'm slammed through the 1st, (Alice is cooking a New Year's Day Dinner for 24(!), but if you're in the area after that, email me. I'll buy.
Michael Who's wondering what we were _thinking_ when we decided it'd be a good idea to have 24 people over for a sit-down dinner in an 1100 square foot house. Oops.. pardon me.. 'scuse me... 'scuse me... pardon me...
<snip>

You were thinking that you wanted to host a few of your friends.
Patriarch, whose Thanksgiving ('02) dinner, planned for 24 turned into 46, and the stuff of family lore. And yes, there were lots of leftovers...