PING - Mekon & LonE

RE: ABPW
Mekon, At least your fingers look to be whole, still. If all you may loose is a nail, then you are lucky. Hope you don't loose feeling, also. Tell us what happen, so we don't make the same mistake.
LonE, I like your entertainment center. Very nice job.
Sonny

Obviously typing is hard for me now, but I ignored a kickback warning and the timber I was holding jumped over the blade dragging my fingers with it. As I said 'kn idiot. Mekon