ping LRod : OT thanks for the tool $$$$

Page 2 of 2

Son of a gun! That over $4K year at my addiction rate back then ... indeed, that'll buy a lot of wood/tools.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

Tom B wrote:

When I quit drinking and that would happen, the only penalty I assessed myself was to start the counting over. My last drink was in August of 1978. I haven't had to reset that calendar since then.
There were several other calendars. They are doing just fine, too.
Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make

I remember quite well when I quit smoking - stopped a 2.5 pack a day habit on January 18, 1988. that was the day they took out the upper lobe of my right lung. Made a believer out of me and it's now almost 20 years later and I'm still kicking!
Vic