Ping Leon: Triton Router

Leon, which bushing kit (if any) did you buy for your Triton router?
TIA

Triton make their own bushing kit for both Triton Routers
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski

Thanks,
I've seen that one, but the store I bought the router from does not carry it. So I was wondering what other options are available and what others use. I seem to remember reading about a Porter Cable adapter, but I haven't DAGS yet.