Ping Leon: Triton Router

Leon, which bushing kit (if any) did you buy for your Triton router?

TIA

Reply to
Bill Stock

Triton make their own bushing kit for both Triton Routers

Reply to
Woodie

Thanks,

I've seen that one, but the store I bought the router from does not carry it. So I was wondering what other options are available and what others use. I seem to remember reading about a Porter Cable adapter, but I haven't DAGS yet.

Reply to
Bill Stock