PING Leon: Thinking of you, buddy

Leon:

When really get serious about turning those pens, you need to get some of this stuff:

Bless the land down under. I am glad to see there is someone that still doesn't give a crap about PC.

And the kicker is, if it's like their other stuff, this is a really fine product!

Every shop should have a tube.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

This not something you want the kid to bring to Show and Tell.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Thank you Sir! I'll have to get some of that. I assume you used it, where did you get yours? Lovely name.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Sadly Leon, not actually available here except by importing from down under. This started as a small product from a small company, and put them on the map about then years ago, when I picked up turning again.

But when they got "respectable", they dropped the name as well as the product. It is back by popular demand and no Ubeaut is big enough they don't have to answer to anyone. So with the rugged sense of style some of the guys from Oz seem to have, it's back.

It probably will never be sold here. As noted above, you wouldn't want a kid to see that word in print. No doubt, it would cause damage to a child that would last a lifetime, and no doubt class action suits by the legions of soccer moms. As of today, probably for all the right reasons Ubeat has no plans to bring this to the USA.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Darn it! I'm sure this off color name would cause all of the above AND contribute to global warming. ;~)

Reply to
Leon