PING - Leon

Here's pichurs of my planer sled you asked about.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/MYPLANERSLED /
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax

Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.
Mon, Jan 2, 2006, 3:22am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) sayeth: Thank you Jack, I certainly appreciate your remembering my request.
What? What? Was there something else? What did I forget? What?
I won't paint the next one either, but may entertain ideas of staining it.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
I just checked out your sled too, Cool. Is that a top-loading planer it's sitting on? ;) --dave