Ping Leon

Will be in Houston soon and thought to check out your local Craigslist, and saw this: http://austin.craigslist.org/tls/3880689815.html
It's probably at least a 6 hour round trip for you, but may be another option for some (reduced cost or bulk purchase) mesquite.
Sonny
On 8/12/2013 9:24 AM, Sonny wrote:

End of another dream?
When will you be in Houston? email and let me know if you have time for at least a cup of coffee.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Monday, August 12, 2013 12:13:16 PM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

Sent an email to your first link address.
Sonny
On 8/12/2013 1:06 PM, Sonny wrote:

Perhaps all 3 of us could meet!
On Monday, August 12, 2013 7:54:23 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Leon, touch base with Karl. I don't have your email, to email you directly. My trip will not be a normal visit and I don't yet know all the details for my schedule, while there.
Sonny
On 8/12/2013 9:24 AM, Sonny wrote:

Well thank you for thinking about me