Ping Leon

Are you still interested in an edge sander? There's a Grizzly in Taylor, Tx., Lot #11. No one has bid on it, yet. I did a search and there are mixed reviews about this sander.... Seems the plywood wrap-around table is prone to warping.
http://irsauctions.com/index_lots.asp?pg tails&id441
Sonny

Lot #11. No one has bid on it, yet. I did a search and there are mixed reviews about this sander.... Seems the plywood wrap-around table is prone to warping.

Thank you but no, no longer looking. thanks again.