Ping: Leon

The DAP glue seems to be better than Titebond for joint integrity. I can NOT break apart the joint I glued up yesterday. I've ALWAYS been able to break TBII and TBII-Extend joints the next day (test joints only; not my project pieces!). As always, I'm indebted to you for providing the product name so I could call around town to find some.

Dave

Reply to
David

Cool.

I recall an oddity about removing clamps on projects glued with WeldWood in school. There were loud pops and cracks as the clamps were loosened. I guess that may have been be wood breaking or tearing in the joints when the clamp pressure is relieved. I never witnessed any problems but it was scary to hear all the noise while loosening the clamps. Don't be too alarmed if you hear the same.

Reply to
Leon