Ping: Leon

Leon,

I believe you used to have a Delta RAS. One of the members of the RAS forum just purchased a DeWalt 721 RAS in the UK which I believe is a Delta being marketed by DeWalt/B&D in the UK.

He has the following problem:

"When I do a crosscut the cut is not quite square - what seems to be happening is the blade enters the wood, and as it passes through, the back of the blade takes a shaving off the left hand corner as the blade exits the wood,there is scorching on the cut face as well"

This is an easy adjustment on the old USA DeWalts, but I don't know what to suggest to this fellow for adjustment. Do you have any recommendations for this adjustment?

Reply to
Rumpty

Sorry Rumpty, I had a Craftsman RAS. I am clueless on how to adjust the rotation of the motor assembly to lock in parallel to the arm.

Reply to
Leon