Ping: Leon

Leon,

Isn't it about time for a few photos of your latest project?

Reply to
Rumpty

Umm... That would be a fence or some thing that Steve Knight has seen or maybe even a foundation to a storage shed I am in the middle of building. Not too much glamour there.. ;~)

Actually the 2 walnut night tables with drawers are the last really nice pieces that I have built. Everything since has been kinda bla...

Reply to
Leon

Leon,

You are kinda letting us all down here...

Reply to
Rumpty

LOL... Sorry.... I hope to get back into the swing of things after the storage shed is built. Then I'll be able to breathe in the shop again. Honey do's and the tornado that went through the neighborhood last month has gotten me kinda side tracked.

Leon