Ping - Larry Jaques

Here's some rocker pics. And, yes, I think this is the most comfortable seating I've ever made. Everyone likes the comfort of this rocker seat and the rocking action of the chair.

Sonny

seating I've ever made. Everyone likes the comfort of this rocker seat and the rocking action of the chair.

>SonnySonny that is really nice work. Though the angle on the arms aren't beverage frriendly it's probably really comfortabe. That's what end tables are for. That's just plain beautiful work. What ever grand child ends up with that will probably have a good story to tell.

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

1) Gorgeous work. It looks good and I bet would feel very nice in action.
  1. I don't think I would want to meet the woman who could fill up that seat. Scary thought. ;-)
Reply to
Lee Michaels

age frriendly it's probably really comfortabe. That's what end tables are f= or. That's just plain beautiful work. What ever grand child ends up with th= at will probably have a good story to tell. Mike M

Thanks Mike. Yeah, we've used a side table, of some sort, at times.

Alas, I have no children, so no grandchildren. Always wanted children, but= that was not to be. I often "borrow" my nieces and nephews (and their gr= owing children, now) and certainly enjoy them. It'll be and is, somewhat, = an ongoing tough decision as to who will get what, when I'm gone. For some= of my pieces and work, I've been asked about why I've made them, etc. I'v= e often thought to write down a bit of history or reason behind each piece,= to pass this info on to them, also.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

action. 2. I don't think I would want to meet the woman who could fill up that seat. Scary thought. ;-)

Thanks Lee. I have had some particular candidate relatives who have certainly tested the durability of this chair. Apparently, I did a pretty good job, as it seems to have passed "inspection", so for.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny