Ping Larry Jaques

Page 5 of 5

Ah my dear brother Larry - you forgot that Phully does not refer to his wife as his wife . . . she would be the old boiler! LOL!
Jummy
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 06:35:52 -0800 (PST), the infamous Jimmy Mac

There are two problems with the above post. One, Dop thinks I was in Oz at some time in my life. The truth is that I've only been there in my nightmares, er, dreams; yeah, that's it.
Two, you think I called the old boiler "wife", but my text isn't even included in any of the above post. The word was used in Dop's xlation.
So there. Pffft! Mr. Smarty Pants Millionaire. Pffft! Mr. College Professor. Pffft! Mr. Beatnick. Pffft! Mr, Hippie!
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine

Maaate....... I'm terribly saddened to hear that. Imagine never having been to Oz. I can only guess at what a painful gaping hole that would leave in a man's soul. Must be like a honeybee forced to live on vinegar all it's life. Knowing that ther's all that sweet nectar going begging and instead he gets the bitter crap. Never mind mate, - I can tell you that this is the best place on earth, has the sexiest friendliest Sheilas, the best climate and the best booze. I'll be only too happy to let you know in great detail, at any time, just how much you've missed out on. After all, what are mates for?
diggerop
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 01:21:41 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"

I'll thank you to leave my gapers alone. <huff>
After seeing all the scenery in the Crocodile Dundee films, I really wanted to tour Oz.
Oh, Rachel and Sela Ward (va va VOOM!), Anna Paquin, Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchette, Anna Torv, Yvonne Strzechowski, Miranda Otto, Rose Byrne, Rachel Griffiths, Emilie de Ravin, and all the other gorgeous actresses are from there. THANKS for sharing!
I've enjoyed watching Aussie actors Heath Ledger, Mel Gibson, Hugh Jackman, and Russell Crowe, too, besides Paul Hogan, my-man!

Roit. ;) Yeah, I've always wanted to vacation there, but it's just too damned expensive to fly halfway across the world for a week.
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:17:09 -0800 (PST), phil

Good to see your voice, Phully.
From Tom - in Philly, Phully.
Regards,
Tom Watson wrote:

I'll add an amen to that.     weirdly yours,     jo4hn

Mahalo old friend!
Jummy
Jimmy Mac wrote:

and even (laying his hand aside of his mouth) C-less. :-) Now when the Duke of URLs shows up...     mahalo (from SoCal mountains where it was 20dF this morning),     jo4hn

Hi Tom - when did this become a reunion? It's great to "see" everyone back here for just a few moments.
Jummy aka Minwax Mac - aka Jim McNamara . . . living in Vegas www.brazosriverband.com

Cheers Tom You too mate Anyone who starts to think they are a bit clever with their craft should go and have a look at your work to bring them back to earth ,and give them something to aspire to. . .
Phully far from Philly
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:56:38 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"

Excellent! Thankee, Dop. You're a gentleman, no matter what everyone always says.

Stone the crows! No way are you hanging that label on me : )
diggerop