Ping JT

Okay JT, I give. I barely have enough time to go to work and then go down in the shop and spend some time with all my tools. You come up with some of the most obscure stuff known to man. I can see where you can spend time drilling on topics but your topics are pretty broad. Do you just sit around and google all day? Where do you come up with this stuff and how much time are you spending in a day cruising the net?

Reply to
D Steck