Ping - JT

I contacted the bulldozer builder last night. He's looking for his pictures and plans. I know he'll send me whatever he finds and I can then send them on to you.

I would like to take this offline. Can you contact me? My e-mail address is correct as it is shown.

Charley

Reply to
Charley

Fri, Nov 30, 2007, 10:21am snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com (Charley) I would like to take this offline. Can you contact me?

Done. But would you believe I screwed up and addressed you as Charlie? LMAO Still working on my first cuppa.

JOAT Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.

Reply to
J T