Ping.....JOAT !

Hey man. I have been trying to find your posts since I got back online.
Why do you keep changing your name?
-- Bob REPLY TO GROUP ONLY PLEASE. THANKS.
Thu, Mar 4, 2004, 6:43am snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BobbyB) queries: Hey man. I have been trying to find your posts since I got back online. Why do you keep changing your name?
Troll in the basement. Lower profile. Only twice.
JOAT Congress shall never disarm any Citizen unless such as are or have been in Actual Rebellion. - New Hampshire's request for a Bill of Rights, June 21, 1788
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Mar 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /