ping JOAT

I will be coming to my Clayton office this week. Will you check with that plywood supplier, near your area that has the $17 mahogany plywood, to see if they still have some and if the price is same?

I am looking for 4-5 4' x 8' 3/4" cabinet grade mahogany plywood, and 4-5 sheets of same with cherry.

Many thanks dave

Reply to
ClemsonDave

Sun, Feb 29, 2004, 8:29pm snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (ClemsonDave) puts out: I will be coming to my Clayton office this week. Will you check with that plywood supplier, near your area that has the $17 mahogany plywood, to see if they still have some and if the price is same? I am looking for 4-5 4' x 8' 3/4" cabinet grade mahogany plywood, and

4-5 sheets of same with cherry.

Just saw this today. No promises, but I'll see what I can do.

JOAT To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.

- Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T