Ping: Han

Han, Did you purchase the Ridgid laminate trimmer? If so, are you pleased with it?
4ax.com:

I did buy it, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't used it yet. We had a family visit from Son, DIL and almost 5 yr-old and 6 mo old (no time ...).
It looked well-made and handy ...

No worries, man. Priorities. Let me know what you think when you get to it.