Ping Garage Woodworks

I just noticed something that you may be interested in putting together. In the ShopNotes current magazine, Vol.19 Issue 109 there is a 4 page article on building a cart that holds your shop vacuum, Oneida cyclone system, and it's hoses.

I recall you mentioning the possible need to make the container more stable. this cart moves the shop vac and cyclone system as a unit and has on-board storage for hoses and vac tools.

If you like I can scan and e-mail you a pdf of the article.

Reply to
Leon

Definitely. Thanks Leon!

Reply to