Ping Dukester MDF Cabinets

Duke,
I just checked and for some reason my response with the article number did not post. The article is in Fine Woodworking MAY/JUNE 2004 #170, p. 76 "Working with MDF". It discusses construction, best joints to use, fasteners, face frames, veneering (as an option), and finishing.
Good luck with the cabinets!
Chuck
Thanks for taking the time to check! I'll look up that issue/article on their website to see if I can purchase it. Veneering MDF, huh? Hmmmm
Cheers! Duke