Ping Dave in Canada! French Model Applying finish

Here is the video of a "French Model" applying Old Masters Gel Varnish. ;~)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/14551271662/
On 7/1/2014 1:34 PM, Leon wrote:

Ca c'est bon!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Thanks for the tutorial on the quick application of the Masters varathane finish.
And yup, that's what a cute French model in Quebec looks like. Don't approve of the model's choice in music though. :)

I new someone was going to mention the music. LOL. I listen to Pandora, and that IIRC was a Pandora, James Taylor radio station.