Ping Dave Balderstone

Re: Luigi Zanasi

Hey Rob,
In answer to your question, getting better: I felt like shit since last Janaury, had a heart attack in June & am slowly recuperating. Haven't been in the shop for a long time. I've been lurking & finally figured out how to get on Google Groups. Say Hi to Dave Balderstone for me (and all the others who block google groups).