Ping: Dave Balderstone

Happy Birthday!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
We'll see! 8 minutes to go and everyone else is asleep.
I had a decent list of wooddorking books on the old gift list, we'll see what the morrow brings.
And now, I've two pints of bitter remaining, a good novel well underway, and a tabletop in clamps in the shop...
Hell, no doubt... It's a happy one.
Thanks for the well-wishes!
Happy birthday Dave!
--

Greg

"Caution - quoting history's great people may stir feelings of inadequacy in
Dave Balderstone responds:

That would do it. Have many more.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun
Many more pints of bitter? Or many more birthdays?
;-)
There'll be time for both, methinks...
Thanks to everyone for the wishes.
djb
Dave Balderstone asks:

One hopes so.
Enjoy.
Charlie Self "The test and the use of man's education is that he finds pleasure in the exercise of his mind." Jacques Barzun

Aw heck - and here I am reading at work, where drinkin' during the day is frowned upon... ;->
Happy Birthday!

Here too... That post was just after midnight, from the comfy chair.
;-)
Morris Dovey wrote:

Geminis of the world unite. The world is ours for the plucking. (My b-day was May 30. Age 65 and continuing.)
Happy Birthday.     mahalo,     jo4hn

Belated best wishes, then!
Happy day Dave!!
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"Dave Balderstone" <dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca> wrote in message
85 minutes to go and it's fine so far, Rob.
Tnx