Ping Charlie Self

Charlie,
When will your new book "Make Your On Walking Sticks" be available?

Charlie doesn't seem to hang around here much anymore. I see him from time to time at the Woodcentral message boards. You might want to give him a shout over there.
Robert
Neil Ward wrote:

I sent him an email alert.
Bob

I'm not sure: I read early galleys a couple weeks ago. Fox Chapel may be announcing it inside six weeks. I hope.
Charlie Self wrote:

Thanks for the info. I have carved a couple of sticks for folks as retirement gifts. Looking forward to reading your new book: retiring myself 1 May!