Ping CedarSonny

Sonny,

I sent you an email to thank you for the prayer stand but it bounced back. The director thinks it is perfect, so I will go ahead and build it.

Thanks for that.

:)

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

You're welcome.

I don't know why your mail bounced back, my box is open to all. ie., no blocks on anyone. Throughout the AOL message system, including message/forum boards, there have been many problems, lately, as has been in the past. I recently had to uninstall AOL, then reinstall it, because of an AOL glitch in their Safety & Security software. Maybe the problem is with AOL.

Makes me wonder if I've missed other people's mail.

Reply to
Sonny