Ping: Bruce Barnett

Bruce, is that tag line of yours legit? Does it hold water? May I use it?
Ed Ahern
Ed Ahern wrote:

No. Congress/Senate and Bush have decided you will get SPAM and you will like it. They also decided any local (state) measures would be superceded by this new policy.
er
--
email not valid

You can use it. I got it from someone else. But it works best if you have knowledge of the laws of your state, have a good draft letter that looks officient, and you can bluff someone into responding instead of fighting.
Legally (IANAL) a contact can only be entered if both parties agree.
I love to use it to make people squirm. If you notice, each of my postings is tagged and unique. When peole say "you signed up for our list" and I point out that the only time I used that particular e-mail address was ONCE, and it contained the notice below, it is amusing to see how they react.