Ping: Brian in Vancouver

Looking for info on the brackets you used in your planer stand on abpw. Believe they are scaffold brackets I am trying to locate. Mfg? Source? Part #? etc.
Ted email is unmunged
I speak two languages fluently, English and foul.
calmly ranted:

Ooo, I like. Thanks. <Snagged: one new sig line>
--
I speak 2 languages fluently: English and foul.