PING: Bay Area Dave

Hey, Dave...
If they pick on you too much in here, here's some pointers that may help. They're not exactly appropriate here...but you may find some of them interesting! lol
http://www.laserp.com/chris_rockfp.htm
Where it says 'police', just put in 'woodworker'!
Remember to honor our troops...past and present.
And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.
Trent©
Add pictures here
✖
ROFL
--
Greg

"Caution - quoting history's great people may stir feelings of inadequacy in
✖
they can pick on me as much as they wish! that's what they do best. <g>
dave
Trent© wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Bay Area Dave wrote:

and Lord knows, you do know how to bring out the best in people. :-)     mahalo,     jo4hn
Add pictures here
✖
it's my jawb, mahn!
dave
jo4hn wrote:

Add pictures here
✖

That's why we have wars...and always will.
I'll bet a lot of them even go to church.
Remember to honor our troops...past and present.
And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.
Trent©
Add pictures here
✖

Re: my other post...
That is not to say that you don't participate also. But if you ARE a troll, they'd be best to just kill file you...than to let you egg them on.