PING: Bay Area Dave

Hey, Dave...

If they pick on you too much in here, here's some pointers that may help. They're not exactly appropriate here...but you may find some of them interesting! lol

it says 'police', just put in 'woodworker'!

Remember to honor our troops...past and present.

And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Trent©

Reply to
Trent©

they can pick on me as much as they wish! that's what they do best.

dave

Trent© wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

and Lord knows, you do know how to bring out the best in people. :-) mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

That's why we have wars...and always will.

I'll bet a lot of them even go to church.

Remember to honor our troops...past and present.

And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Trent©

Reply to
Trent©

Re: my other post...

That is not to say that you don't participate also. But if you ARE a troll, they'd be best to just kill file you...than to let you egg them on.

Remember to honor our troops...past and present.

And have a nice Memorial Day weekend.

Trent©

Reply to
Trent©