LRod

Tom Watson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

right?)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Reply to
Ralph

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be suggested, for the 10,879 time.

Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
Leon

is that boy actually new? I thought Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.

Reply to
Tanus

Anyone who doesn't know who Tom Watson is and that he's entitled to invite a visit to his site can't be someone with a clue, repackaged or otherwise.

Reply to
LRod

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

Reply to
Twayne

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real spammers are and which ones are not. You missed on this one.

Reply to
Leon

"Tanus" wrote

It is ... some of those idiots around Syracuse have a stink you just can't hide.

Reply to
Swingman

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from overheating and melting the 20# test.

Reply to
Robatoy

I suggest we pour a little water on Tom's drag to try to stop it from overheating and melting the 20# test.

I would be the courteous thing to do. :~)

On a different "on topic" subject, I know you have the Rotex and I am really wanting to get the Rotex 125 to help with dust control and to replace my 18 year old right angle PC. Unfortunately that would only correct half of the problem . I also have a PC Sped Bloc that puts out a cloud all on its own. Do you use any of the other Festool sanders such as the smaller finish sanders? Lastly, do you use Festool sand paper?

Reply to
Leon

Oh great wise one, what is he spamming? What is he selling?

Anybody who knows anything about Tom Watson knows that he USED to own a shop. Which he shut down and is now working for someone else.

And he does spend time with us each year talking about his son's pinewood derby cars.

If you don't know what a pinewood derby car is, it is a massive communist conspiracy.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Or a blatantly commercial enterprise which none of us regulars have noticed yet.

Reply to
LRod

DWEB!

Reply to
Ralph

Dweb!

Reply to
Ralph

time ago, although I don't remember the reason, or even having plonked him. Based on this post alone, I remain happy in my decision.

jc

Reply to
Joe

What's a "dweb?" Do you mean dweeb, by any chance?

You should probably check around for the many contributions Tom Watson has made to this group. He is your intellectual superior, and that of almost everyone here. He is certainly your woodworking superior, even in retirement.

You should get down on your knees and beg foregiveness for your ignorance.

Reply to
LRod