Pinewood Derby

Page 1 of 4
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Don't hold your breath if you're waiting for kudos for spamvertising your own web site.
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 02:55:41 GMT, "Twayne"

Gotta love the noobs.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Before you know it the suggestion of moderating this group may be suggested, for the 10,879 time.
Than goodness we get new people in here to straight un us all out.
Leon wrote:

is that boy actually new? I thought Twayne was 'Pop, repackaged.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

Anyone who doesn't know who Tom Watson is and that he's entitled to invite a visit to his site can't be someone with a clue, repackaged or otherwise.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
"Tanus" wrote

It is ... some of those idiots around Syracuse have a stink you just can't hide.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07

There's a great example of how NOT to figure out where a person resides! lol

Yes, it is. TrollFilters have been updated accordingly, and can be obtained by the usual means (see sig below).
--
Regards,

Gotta hate the spammers. LARTs away.

I don't think you have been here long enough to know who the real spammers are and which ones are not. You missed on this one.
Leon wrote:

I'll bet I've been here longer than you have. You don't ID a spammer by knowing who he is, you ID him by what he does. spam is spam.
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 00:51:39 GMT, "Twayne"

I'll take a piece of that. 103 posts since the 23 December 2007 incarnation of the name makes you one of the newest of the new.
Now if you are someone else who really has been around longer than Leon (which I doubt), pony up your longtime nom de wreck and let's just see.
By the way, the dozen posts you've made today either alerting we poor, ignorant, veteran wreckers as to what spam is (I think we've had a pretty good handle on that for a long time) or laming back at people pointing out your deficiencies (which are legion), is frankly, worse than the spam. They certainly waste just as much bandwidth.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Now, there's some really relevant info; something any idiot could (and one did) count up. So I guess you've only been here this month then, eh? That's interesting; so has your spam.

There you go; attempting to sidetrack things. What's wrong, can't defend yourself so you want to put it off onto someone else? Typical troll-speak, that's for sure.

You should count up the BW you and your other spammer friends have wasted. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So far you've only been a wart on the ass of progress and have nothing to do with any solution for anything.
PLONK! See ya dude. You are the second person I have plonked in almost 5-years.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Good. But it doesn't work and does prove that you read spams.
[snipped drivel]
<plonk>

PLONK

Good. The spammers are learning; not much, but learning.