Pin Nailer Question

Page 2 of 2

Please explain.
George wrote:

I have one and find it invaluable for small projects.
For example, when making a run of small box joint boxes instead of trying to have enough clamps to hold together 10 boxes while the glue dries I put a pins in a few strategic places and then release the clamps and go onto the next box.
phillywoodworker1 wrote:

Thanks for those inputs that provided useful information.