Pilot Bit and Driver Bit Combo

Not sure if this interests anyone, but it did me.
Watching Norm always makes me go out and try new toys. I was especially interested in the combo set he has that he uses on his PC drill to Pilot and counter bore holes and then to drive the screws, all with very little tool change.
I have tried the Ryobi (garbage), DeWalt (umm, slow and cumberson) and the Hitatchi (works well but the dill bits must be torqued down like the suspension bolts on my Jeep.
Last night I found the exact tool that he uses. www.jackrabbittool.com sells their Jack Rabbit Deluxe Set for $59.95. My order will go in next week.
If anyone has this and has tried it, please let me know what you think of it.
I find that a second cordless drill is a much more flexible solution to the problem.

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 09:48:58 -0400, "Stephen M"

I use a set almost identical to this that I got from Sears. http://www.montanabrandtools.com/pageID/124/ProductID/267/CategoryID/147/MBTProduct.aspx
I like that the drilling attachment flips and you drive with the other end. Less chance of having to look for the drill attachment...
Main drawback is the length when in tight spots.

Looking through their website I see self centering plug cutters. I don't think I've ever seen those before.
These are terrific. Mine is branded Hitachi, but I've seen them branded DeWalt also. If this is the device the OP was saying needs so much torque ... I don't know, mine has flats on the shafts wherever they're held by a set screw, so it's not a problem.